The Home and Office Stores are an independent UK family run furniture company based in the beautiful spa town of Harrogate, North Yorkshire. Their mission is very simple, to offer friendly and professional customer service and support combined with good quality, practical and affordable furniture for the home and office.
As well as offering a variety of different children’s beds (I LOVE the one with the slide!), they currently have a great competition on at the moment to win a bunk bed for your little monkeys worth £399! Enter on their Facebook page here
Below is some information for the Giveaway.
- Ends Midnight Jan 31st – Mainland UK applicants only
- Entry instructions are found on our facebook page pinned post. https://www.facebook.com/TheHomeandOfficeStoresLtd/
- Prize is the advertised bunk bed frame + UK mainland Delivery
These designer bunk beds offer a modern acacia wood effect finish with grey panels and detailing. The sturdy fixed three step ladder is positioned to the right front side of the bed frame and offers curved side rails and deep steps for safe and easy access to the upper bunk sleeping area. Found at the back of each bunk is a full length integrated shelf around 2 meters in length by 18cm deep perfect for keeping small bedside common items such as books, reading lights and much more. The bunk bed comes flat packed for self home assembly, mattresses are not included with the frame and the size required is continental single 90cm wide by 200cm long, for safety the top bunk mattress must not exceed 16cm in height.
- Integrated bedside shelving at the back of the top and bottom bed frame
- Grey and Acacia coloured panels
- Right hand side front positioned ladder with 3 deep steps.
- Bunk Bed Approximate Dimensions: L209 x W136 x H136 cms
- Maximum Weight Limit: Top Bunk 100kg, Bottom Bunk 100kg, Steps 100kg
- Mattress Base Type: Solid boards
- Mattress Size Requirements: Continental Single Mattresses L:200cm x W:90cm x H:16cm. Not Included.